Worried about 2012?

You needn't be - just click here - our record guarantees you will gain the knowledge necessary to pass any test in interstellar anthropology or your money back! and its free! How can you beat that?

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just for the record...


I didn't employ any tricks and I didn't cash in any favors to get the whole first page of google if you search the term best new artist 2010 - I'm not a computer wiz - I just decided to distribute the record through mininova instead of iTunes. Its my humble opinion that iTunes is a clogged route. You're competing not only with other new artists, but with EVERY OTHER BAND IN THE HISTORY OF EARTH! Plus, you and I both know that if people want to hear a record, and not pay, there are a bazillion ways of doing it. Why not just give the music away, retain all rights, insist you're given full credit, but let the boat out to sea and see if she floats.

I have been planting seeds for a long time, some of them are just now starting to grow, others are bearing fruit, and most have fallen on unfriendly soil, but its just like Jesus said in the Last Temptation of Christ - about the seeds, I mean.

Continuing to deliver the words that cannot be written to the good people of earth,

~j

my music is here

No comments:

CNN.com - Entertainment